United Steel Workers (Saskatoon, SK)
VOCE designed and built a 3,600 sq ft new commercial building for the United Steel Workers Union.
- The building is used for office space and a training facility for union members.
- VOCE worked closely with the union GM and several staff and union members to ensure the building met the needs of all those who plan to use it.
- VOCE spent approximately 4-5 months in developing the floor plans and in spec’ing all the finishing (from carpet to doors to feature walls).
- VOCE developed all the architectural drawings and permit drawings in-house and worked hand-in-hand with structural, mechanical and electrical engineers to complete this project.
- Construction took approximately 5 months to complete and VOCE dis much of the construction in-house plus did all the project management.